Monday, October 10, 2011

Archangel's Blade



It took me a while to find this book, and I was so aggravated. Wal-mart, for some reason, will not carry Nalini Singh's books. I looked at several different stores the week it was released. Could not find it.

Two weeks after it's release, I had to go to Lexington for an errand, and I stopped at Barnes and Noble. Found the book, bought the book, read the book in one day. And I loved it.

This is one of the most impressive series I've come across in a long time. I rank it right up there with the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by JR Ward.

I think Nalini's niche is writing powerful action blended with heartstopping emotion. The heroine in this book has been physically, mentally and sexually abused, and you genuinely worry about her being with the hero, an unyielding, cold, vampire enforcer.

I'm going to let this percolate in my mind, and then go back to read it a second time. Actually, I may read all four books in the series again, just because she's such a gifted writer.

If you have a chance, look up this heartstopping, thrilling Nalini Singh series. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: